For anyone who wants an introduction to (or better understanding of) the business of Artificial Intelligence. This session is basic overview of the Artificial Intelligence landscape including historical context, mapping the ecosystem, new research, and understanding who the major players in AI are today and how they predict AI will develop in the next 10 years.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Defining AI: what is it, machine learning vs AI, historical context
- Mapping the AI ecosystem: the major players (Google, Apple, Tesla, etc.), the startups, the investors, and the influencers – what’s hot and what’s not, hope vs hype
- New AI research and its implications on product development
- How AI has infiltrated every aspect of our lives and how it will continue to do so in the next 10 years
- The impact of AI in enterprise, small businesses, and startups (case studies)
- AI doomsday scenarios — what the experts say about the potential for AI to cause harm to humanity and what’s being done to mitigate the risk.
- Where are the opportunities for small business owners and entrepreneurs in AI now and in the future?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes