A beginner’s guide to digital licensing for music publishing rights
Award winning music industry veteran Jane Dyball will deliver a step by step overview of how digital rights are licensed internationally.
Join us live for a zoom webinar giving an overview of how music publishing rights are licensed to digital users, such as Amazon, Apple, Spotify and Youtube, focussing on the international (non US) marketplace and covering:-
– a reminder of master/publishing rights
– the rights being licensed by publishers and the role of collection societies
– the three pillars of negotiation
– nuances of different business models (subscription, ad supported).
– ways to facilitate the negotiation
– factors that impact the flow of money after the deal is signed.