About Employee Retention: How to remain talent-competitive (hosted by Chinese Biopharmaceutical Association)
Why attracting and keeping key talent is important now more than ever, and what to do to remain talent-competitive? Come and find out!
What you will learn from this event:
1. Underscore why attracting and keeping key talent is important now more than ever
2. Identify the main reasons employees leave employers and why they stay with others
3. Identify key strategies for being a company where employees want to work and stay
4. Understand how bias and inclusion influences employee engagement
5. Clarify the manager’s role in motivating and retaining employees
About the Speaker: David Homser, E d. M and CPLP
David Hosmer helps individuals and organizations globally to achieve their potential. His experience spans over twenty-five years in varied industries, primarily in life sciences, academia, and healthcare. He has demonstrated expertise in the fields and topics of learning and development, coaching, diversity and inclusion, talent management, and organizational development.
Fifteen years were as director in several renowned domestic and global organizations. He has built and transformed four organization development (OD) and talent development functions aligned with company strategic imperatives. Several of his teams have won or have been nominated for internal and external awards.
Throughout his career David has fulfilled full time leadership roles in talent and OD at MIT, Charles River Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Wyeth Biotech (Pfizer), Boston Edison (Eversource), Private Healthcare Systems, Fleet Boston (Bank of America), Beth Israel Medical Center (BI Lahey), and Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Partners Healthcare).