Artificial cells-on-a-chip for drug permeability prediction
Join us to learn more about amazing research performed by Jaime Korner, Category: Drug Discovery — Oncology & Neuroscience Session I
SCWIST Symposium for Young Scientists
Our Mini-Symposium for STEM students (See Eligibility Criteria) launches this summer, under the vision and leadership of Dr. Noeen Malik, Acting Director Events at SCWIST and chair of the symposium and Ashley van der Pouw Kraan, symposium vice-chair. There will be 15 sessions, held on YouTube Live, every Wednesday at 12 pm PST from June to September.
You’ll be able to hear the personal experience of accomplished women in STEM companies who have made the successful careers in industry, thrived the competition and have brought the cutting-edge technology to the world.
The Program layout will be:
1. Introduction (SCWIST, Judges, Student) (10 min) (12:00-12:10 PM PST)
2. Presentation by Speaker (12-15 min, 12:10-12:25 PM PST)
3. Panel Discussion (15 min, 12:25-12:40 PM PST)
3. Q & As from audience (15 min, 12:40-12:55 PM PST)
4. Closing remarks (5 min, 12:55-13:00 PM PST)