Building Network of the Future – Leveraging Digital Technologies .
We will build the theme focussing upon the three most prominent trends within network planning: Cloud, Data / AI and Virtualization. Through
Key discussion areas that we can cover during the event:
1. How is network planning evolving as we make the shift from legacy networks to building future proof networks?
2. How is the role of virtualization evolving in network planning?
3. There is a major shift happening towards digital and migration of maximum network operational elements to cloud is being accelerated. How will it play out in the near future?
4. Data and AI are large areas of focus as operators build intelligent self-healing networks and also provision for edge computing. What are the best practices for leveraging data / AI in network planning?
5. 5G private networks are expected to be early drivers for 5G adoption. What challenges are associated with building and rolling out a 5G private network?
6. How should the ecosystem (Operators, Equipment manufacturers, start-ups, Sis) collaborate closely to build network of the future?