Business models for the deployment of carbon storage approaches
In this webinar, we will present different business models of the carbon demonstrators
The voluntary carbon market is still developing and many business models are emerging. There is a combination of private and public (for ex. “Bons Diagnostics Carbone”) funding. Some projects are self-financing the adoption of carbon-storing practices in order to contribute to the fight against climate change and to improve the quality of agricultural soils. Others are joining forces with aggregators, which not only allow them to benefit from economies of scale but also to facilitate access to the carbon credit system for farmers.
In this webinar, we will present different business models for the deployment of carbon storage approaches as well as the modalities of intervention of intermediaries and funders !
Introduction : Objectives of the workshop (INRAE) – 5 minutes
1. Business models for the implementation of carbon storage (INRAE – Mathieu Noguès) – 10 minutes
2. The contribution of public funding (Ministry of Agriculture and Food – Anaïs Valance) – 10 minutes
First question session – 10 minutes
3. Livelihoods (Jean-Pierre Rennaud) – 10 minutes
4. France Carbon Agri Association (Jean-Baptiste Dollé) – 10 minutes
5. Nataïs (Anne-Marie Joliet) – 10 minutes
6. Mac Donald’s (Sandie Boudet) – 10 minutes
Second question session – 10 minutes
Conclusion (INRAE) – 5 minutes