Changing Roles of CFOs in the Insurance Sector
Join us for for this Insightful Virtual Roundtable with Networking Drinks
The insurance industry has experienced more than its fair share of challenges in recent times, and CFOs have the unenviable task of navigating their organizations through choppy waters. Low interest rates, increasing longevity, regulatory requirements, competition from insure-tech players, changing consumer preferences, cyber security threats and Covid-19 related uncertainties have collectively challenged most companies.
According to the Everest Group Global CFO Survey 2020, CFOs recognize the need to build a long-term strategy to enable businesses to remain relevant, agile and viable as they come out of the pandemic. As strategic leaders, CFOs are now busy building a digitally enabled finance function. 49% of CFOs are considering increasing adoption of digital technology to improve productivity, customer experience, and controls. CFOs are investing in technology, best-in-class processes, data analytics, talent and global operating models to enhance the maturity of their finance shared services.
In this roundtable, finance leaders and peers from the insurance industry will get together to share their experience, challenges and strategies for answering the following questions:
How has the role of the CFO evolved from being a back office – number crunching entity to becoming a strategic business partner? And how are CFOs getting ready for this shift?
– How are you embracing digital automation to drive finance transformation?
– How are you leveraging finance analytics to deliver strategic insights for the business?
– What are you doing to enhance internal / external stakeholder experience?
– How are you strengthening controls and compliance framework across finance?
– How are you managing talent gaps and budgetary constraints to meet ever-increasing expectations from Finance?