ConnectAI Talk: Is AI in mobility all hype?
ConnectAI Talks are shared with the ConnectAI community which brings together AI experts and business to create and share knowledge.
Is AI in mobility all hype? No. But what are the challenges? Nevertheless, mobility will change significantly in the next five years. Through machine learning and AI systems, different modes of transportation will converge, resulting in new mobility services. In the context of AI and mobility, we do not just have to think about individual mobility, but consider all means of mobility and their associated systems.
We have entered a new era. The challenges of rapid urbanization around the world combined with environmental issues that are leading to new forms of mobility. New technologies offer solutions that are reshaping mobility.
This is why we would like to invite you to our next ConnectAI Talk: “Is AI in mobility all hype?”
Join us to learn how AI works and why it is important for mobility and your company!
Reasons to sign up:
- Discover the future of mobility with AI. Full autonomy is on it’s way.
- Traffic forecasting. We will save time, money. What else?
- What is the role of AI in the automotive value chain? For example, AI guided robots will make car manufacturing safer, more efficient and cheaper.
- What is the customer perspective on the use of AI in mobility?
- Insuretech: Both the insurance industry and AI are big on predicting the future.
- What challenges must be tackled to monetize the technology?
Our guest speakers will be Luka Bradeško, CEO at Solvesall, AI researcher at Jozef Stefan Institute and former Senior Software Engineer at Bloomberg LP, and Aleš Lampret, Logistics Manager at Kuehne + Nagel.