CREATe Online Digital Resources: Copyright History’
CREATe Online Digital Resources’ series: ‘Digital Resources on Copyright History’
CREATe are delighted to open bookings for the first event in our ‘CREATe Digital Resources’ series: ‘Digital Resources on Copyright History’ to take place on-line on Wednesday 15 December 5.30pm UK time (GMT).
CREATe digital resources are grouped under the themes of Copyright Evidence, Copyright User and Copyright History with each theme containing a lead resource.
All CREATe digital resources aim:
1. to make primary research materials (data and historical sources) available;
2. to enable public discourse and debate by translating complex findings and legal context into a more accessible format;
3. to allow our methodological approach to be scrutinised by academic peers and stakeholders;
4. to develop material appropriate to our interdisciplinary field; and
5. to be sustainable, particularly when created with partner organisations.
On 15 December, the event will comprise presentations about two digital resources funded by CREATe under the Copyright History theme.