Creative Collisions: Tech Innovation shaping the Canadian Netzero Future (hosted by Montreal NewTech)
This online event brings together startups, researchers, companies, students, and professionals to meet and foster innovation opportunities.
A new edition of 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 is here! This online event brings together startups, researchers, companies, students, and professionals to meet and foster innovation opportunities. 𝙅𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙪𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 thanks to the support of our partnering organizations: Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation, the city of Montréal and Desjardins Open Innovation Lab (Coopérathon, Foundry, Startup in Residence).
Register now on Hopin to attend
On June 22, Creative Collisions will discuss TECH INNOVATION SHAPING THE CANADIAN NET ZERO FUTURE. This event will focus on the technologies and collaborations of the Canadian Agriculture & Food supply chain in the context of Open Innovation. Startups. Researchers, companies, students, and professionals will be discussing topics such as precision farming, plant-based proteins, agricultural biotechnology & much more!
The program will feature a fireside discussion with key actors for collaborative opportunities, problem-solving and digital transformation; multiple cross-sectorial tech breakout sessions with industry players, researchers, and entrepreneurs to collaborate on open-innovation and B2B 1-on-1 networking.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸-𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗼-𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗷𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗟𝗮𝗯 (𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗽é𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻, 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝘆, 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲).
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱?
– Discover new technologies & non-commercialized IPs (intellectual properties), discover what is done in Canada, in our labs, by our experts, by our startups,
– Learn how startups, big organizations and researchers engage in innovation by collaborating with each other’s.
– Identify career opportunities, or meet talent looking for opportunities,
Promote your tech,
– Understand better the needs and business opportunities in the relaunch of the economy.
– Network with entrepreneurs, researchers, and industry experts.