Cryptographic Ledger Database Analysis and Its Applications (hosted by Hong Kong E-Commerce Business Assoc.)
Cryptographic Ledger Database Analysis & Applications in the Decentralized Blockchain & Financial World
The rising trend of blockchain technology has taken the world by surprise since the introduction of cryptocurrencies. Every year, the adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency becomes more and more prominent. Bringing you this session to increase awareness, education and adoption for your professional use.
This webinar aims to equip ICT professionals with knowledge to understand cryptographic ledger database analysis, its applications and case sharing. We’ll also share about its cases in Decentralized Finance and its applications.
To equip Hong Kong ICT professionals with knowledge on the latest digital transformation trends and implementation strategies.
- Kendrick Tan, CTO of DFX Finance
- Aekasitt Guruvanich, Technical Lead, Siam Intelligence Technology
- Tony Liang, Head of Engineering, CryptoBLK
- Jonah Lau, Senior Vice President, Crypto.com
The above speakers have: 1. At least 3 years of the topics experience, or 2. Currently work for/worked with or working closely with the topics.
- Introduction to topics / technologies
- What is Cryptographic Ledger Database?
- Analysis and Application of Cryptographic Ledger Database: Decentralized Finance
- What is AMM and Bond Curve?
- Major DeFi protocols
- What is MEV?
- Common ways to get lost in the dark forest: Generalized Front-run and Sandwich Bots
- Example transaction(s)
- How to protect yourself
- Case sharing: Explain mechanism of price arbitrage between 2 exchanges
- Refunds on the blockchain network
- Blockchain system architecture
- On-chain Sequence
- Solana protocol development
- Enterprise blockchain development
Note: The seminar videos and materials will be uploaded onto HKEBA’s website for wider dissemination.
Acknowledgment of Support and Disclaimer
This material/event is funded by the Professional Services Advancement Support Scheme of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material/any event organised under this project do not reflect the views of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or the Vetting Committee of the Professional Services Advancement Support Scheme
Share with friends
Share on FacebookShare on Facebook MessengerShare on LinkedinShare on TwitterShare by Email