Designing for Data Privacy: How to Continue Innovating in Data Science
In this panel, experts will discuss the considerations and challenges that data privacy poses across industries.
We’re collecting and leveraging more data than ever before—and privacy and security are racing to keep up. Governments are rolling out consumer data privacy regulations including CCPA, GDPR to protect the sensitive customer data including personally identifiable information (PII) such as name and date of birth and personal health information(PHI). Data platform and engineering teams are tasked with providing access to data to data science, BI and analytics team while regulatory compliance and security teams are concerned about exposure of the sensitive customer data due to ad-hoc processes and tools.
In this panel, experts will discuss the considerations and challenges that data privacy poses across industries. Learn how top organizations are innovating in data science despite rapidly evolving privacy and security issues.
👉🏽 Who? The executive panel includes the following thought leaders:
- Ben Herzberg, Chief Scientist @ Satori and author of “Snowflake Security: Securing Your Snowflake Data Cloud” (Apress, 2021)
- Garima Sharma, Senior Director, Data Engineering and Applied AI @ Microsoft
- Saurabh Mishra, Head of Large Scale Shared Platform @ Visa
- Sara Saperstein, PhD, Head of Data Science, Cybersecurity and Analytics @ Mass Mutual
- Eric Schmidt, PhD, Global Director of Data & Analytics @ Coca-Cola