Driving Insurance Industry Regulatory Changes Through Innovation
The Insurance industry has experienced more than its fair share of challenges during the past 18 months. Low interest rates, changing longevity, regulatory requirements, competition from insure-tech players, changing consumer preferences, cyber security threats, and Covid-19 related uncertainties have collectively challenged most companies.
Actuaries are at the forefront of these challenges at the same time experiencing increased workload due to regulatory changes, expense pressures, and business needs. Actuaries have the unenviable task of providing guidance for their organizations through choppy waters.
Learn from industry leading actuaries on how modernization of data, models, and technology are influencing workflows in response to new regulatory requirements.
What we will discuss and why you should attend:
– Impact of regulatory changes on modelling and end-to-end future state operating model.
– Learn how these collaborative teams increased improved quality and speed of reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
– Understand how to strengthen controls and compliance frameworks across finance and actuarial.
– Modernize your actuarial I/O for strategic analysis and insights.
– Ability to ask questions to those who have done it before.
– Attract and retain top talent by improving opportunities for actuaries.
Steve Rueff – Head of Finance Modernization
G. Trenton Davis – SVP North America