Here for the Culture: Being Black and First-Gen in Tech (hosted by Hubspot)
Join us at HubSpot for a panel discussion as we discuss the unique intersection of being Black and First-Generation in Tech.
Our conversation will explore a variety of topics like advice for breaking into the tech industry, bringing your authentic self to work, growing your career, and how we contribute to and cultivate inclusivity in tech. You’ll hear from a stellar panel of professionals in tech who will share their advice, triumphs, and challenges being Black and First-Gen.
- Chloe Washington, Chief of Staff to CMO at HubSpot
- Quaheem Brown, Account Executive at OpenText
- Charlene Strain, Marketing Manager – Global Co-Marketing Acquisition & Partnerships at HubSpot
- Lois Ajiboye, Manager of Customer Success: Enterprise & Mid-Market Strategic
- Risi Ademola, University Recruiter at HubSpot
This event is hosted by HubSpot’s First Gens in Tech virtual experience in partnership with our BLACKhub employee resource group and AfroTech.
Learn more about HubSpot’s First-Gens in Tech event here
HubSpot is a proud Diamond Sponsor of AfroTech 2021