How Space Technology Can Influence Life on Earth
Learn how space technologies play a role in our daily lives featuring presenters who will discuss topics ranging from satellites to AI.
The 17th Venice Architecture Biennale Italian Virtual Pavilion (the Venice Biennale) is a compelling Virtual Pavilion providing an international exchange where progressive architecture thinkers, engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs, economists and artists get together to explore and propose ideas that are provoking paradigm-shifting thinking around the future of cities.
The Sir Lawrence Wackett Defence and Aerospace Centre (SLWDAC) and the Venice Biennale are proud to present four outstanding space, geospatial science and architecture panellists to speak about how they see space technology influencing life on Earth.
- Professor Michelle Gee – SLWDAC Director, RMIT University
- Ms. Mani Thiru – Space Industry Development Asia Pacific, AWS
- Professor Allison Kealy – Research Capability Coordinator, SmartSAT CRC; RMIT University, Geospatial Sciences, School of Science
- Ms. Eva Rodriguez-Rodriguez: Space Lead, SI Frontier
- Dr. Leanne Zilka – RMIT University, School of Architecture and Design
SLWDAC at RMIT University supports the transformation and growth of Australia’s Defence, aerospace and transport systems industries. We work with organisations to build globally competitive and sustainable Australian industries by delivering trusted technology, business solutions, and workforce skills development.