Introduction to Google Cloud Platform by Dream to Succeed & Google
Dream to Succeed Foundation and in collaboration with Google are hosting an Intro to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Who should attend: IT Professionals, Latin STEM Professionals, STEM Students, and Anyone looking to upskill in-and-to technology roles/careers.
Cloud Computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence—over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale. Our goal is to provide you with an understanding of cloud computing and provide you a venue to enhance your career.
Based on various survey conducted by Global Knowledge and Gallup:
• 52% of IT decision-makers are in need of skilled cloud computing professionals
• 77% IT associates feel more confident in their professional future.
• A certified cloud computing professional can earn well over a six figure annual salary (USD)
Google Cloud certifications help you advance your professional skills and demonstrate your value to hiring managers. Also, once you become Google Cloud certified, you unlock the following benefits:
• Distinguish yourself with a digital badge by sharing it on your social profile or resume.
• Showcase your achievement on a publicly-accessible Google Cloud Certified Directory.
• Get exclusive Google Cloud Certified swag for Professional certifications.
• Network and exchange ideas with others in the Google Cloud Certified community.
• Get access to global cloud virtual and in-person events hosted by Google Cloud.
3:00 PM – Intro by Sara Nunez, CEO Dream to Succeed/Soñar es Crecer
3:15 PM – Intro to Google Could Platform – Edgar Rivera, Customer Engineer
3:20 PM – Compute by Alejandro Alferez Handszer, Customer Engineer at Google
3:50 PM – Serverless (Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, App Engine) by Edgar Rivera
4:05 PM – Database Review (Cloud SQL, Bigtable, and more) by Alejandro Handszer
4:15 PM – Review of Storage, Networking, Tools, AI, and Big Data by Alejandro & Edgar
4:40 PM – Certification Paths
4:50 PM – Q&A and final thoughts by Sara Nunez
Speakers and Linkedin information:
Edgar Rivera – GCP Customer Engineer @ GFT & Dream to Succeed Technology Board Member, https://bit.ly/3w0qFA7
Alejandro Alferez Handszer – Customer Engineer at Google, https://bit.ly/3eICuoZ
>>>Register NOW and become a member of Dream to Succeed Foundation with a mission to upskill and mentor you to create job opportunities while rebuilding the global economy.
**Can’t make it live? Register now for the replay that will be sent later.
Need more information, reach out to us at: