Leveraging next-gen technologies for a hybrid digital workplace
We’ll discuss how to leverage next-gen technologies for a hybrid digital workplace to accelerate work outputs and achieve new outcomes.
Organizations have transformed dramatically and quickly to navigate a rapidly changing environment and ensure business continuity. They continue to explore innovative ways to create a culture where creativity thrives, collaboration is facilitated, and communication is encouraged. Digital technologies such as Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Analytical Tools, Cybersecurity, Automation, Collaboration platforms, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, etc., are enabling various use cases for organizations to build a robust digital workplace.
Zinnov, a leading consulting & advisory firm in partnership with HARMAN, a global leader in providing connected solutions, is hosting an exclusive roundtable on Future of Work – Leveraging next-gen technologies for a hybrid digital workplace.
Across industries, leaps in technological innovation are enabling organizations to attract and nurture the right talent, automate repetitive tasks, scale processes, increase collaboration and productivity, and create differentiating experiences for their employees. Citizen developers are also being empowered by the availability and power of low-code and no-code development tools to drive digital transformation efforts. As organizations aim to remain competitive and relevant, it will be critical to create a digital workplace by embracing the right technologies and aligning them with their long-term business strategy to accelerate work outputs and achieve new outcomes.
Key discussion areas
1. How is the future of work evolving? What are the essential ingredients to create workplaces that are more flexible, comfortable, and inviting?
2. Adoption and Evolution of digital collaboration and communication tools/platforms to support the needs of an agile Enterprise.
a. Communications and collaboration platforms like Teams, Zoom, Bluejeans and Slack are rapidly evolving. What makes for a successful deployment ?
b. Impact of Automation, AI, Mobility, and self service tools/chatbots on work flows and employee productivity.
3. How are emerging technologies like AR, VR, Wearables, IoT being adopted and integrated into Enterprise Tech Stack?
4. The security needs of a digital workplace are changing. How are Enterprises securing the digital workplace?
5. What best practices should enterprises follow as we enter a new era of collaboration?
6. What are some of the questions that companies must ask themselves as they reimagine their work model?