McDonald’s USA Present: What a Time to Be Alive: Why We Must Seize the…
Hear from these leaders on incorporating diverse perspectives into your innovation efforts to reach full potential of organization.
Communications leaders representing one of the world’s most iconic brands will discuss their journey to impact and drive culture in their roles, while leaning into diversity to get the job done. From PR to government and community relations, panelist will offer divers perspectives on doing the work and fostering environments that empower teams, people and communities.
- Jasmine Palmer, Multicultural PR & Brand Engagement, McDonald’s
- Heather Woodard, Director, Multicultural PR & Brand Engagement, McDonald’s
- Ashli Nelson, Global Impact Director, HQ Engagement & Multicultural Community Relations, McDonald’s
- Trisha Rule, Global Technology Strategic Communications & Alignment Manager, McDonald’s
- Lauren Gongora, Managing Director & Partner, BODEN
- Nina Shi, Senior Client Partner, IW Group