Microsoft – Digital Transformation in the Manufacturing Industry using IoT
To stay ahead of rapid changes in the manufacturing industry, you’ll need to access digital readiness and acumen to integrate technology for a stronger operation.
IoT has the capability to provide complete end-to-end visibility to the process and plant operations. This is a game changer for a product line delivering faster timelines and go-to-market strategies to assure optimal resource utilization.
Why you should attend?
• Learn how to use IoT and plant-floor data to predict and prevent equipment failure, improve reliability and reduce downtime.
• Do you know where to get started and how to prioritize areas that have most impact on costs and revenue?
• Find out how to start your digital transformation journey and what technologies are available.
• Improve the performance of assets and equipment and lower maintenance costs
• See how IoT can help improve processes and product quality
• Leverage IoT to optimize production & extend the life of equipment and assets.
What you’ll walk away with :
• Power packed expert presentations: Real, live stories and ideas from experts who have done that extra mile and achieved the best in digital transformation by adopting IoT.
• Pragmatic, practical and real-time insights: Without any feel-good ideas on a technology that could make or break your production strategy.
• Live Interviews: A real-time online opportunity for Q&A with an expert in the field, unlimited access to knowledge with no market trappings.
Hosts : Rushikesh Kulkarni, GM IoT – iLink Digital