Neurodiversity: The New Diversity
The aim of this seminar is to inform practitioners about the global societal move to becoming aware of neurodiversity.
Ronan is a neurodiversity champion driving research, advocacy, and creative innovation. Integrating his experience as a banker, lawyer and accountant, he is now focused on advancing neurodiversity in business and higher education.
● While at the Stanford Neurodiversity Project, he advocated strongly for Neurodiversity at many corporations and across Stanford’s Schools.
● Initiator of the Stanford Rebuild Innovation Project– Team Neurodiversity. He hired two fellow team core team members, contributing Team members as well as allies and collaborators. He is currently designing a Research study to measure the increase in creativity when a Neurodiverse person is added to a team of 4 Neurotypical team members.
● In July, he reached out to Tim Cook, CEO and the Management of Apple proposing a refresh of the brand to “think differently” (Deep-Level Diversity) to be in tune with the emergence of DEI and particularly Neurodiversity in society
● In July he has been proposing to Silicon Valley VCs and technology companies and entrepreneurs their funding for the establishment of a Center for Neurodiversity Research at the GSB.
● He recommended to an Amazon Leadership Team member that Amazon change its Brand to align with the global societal move to being aware of Neurodiversity. I suggested as a Theme: “Amazon: unleashing the genius in every brain”
● He recommended to Stanford Dean, Provost, GSB Dean andMedical School Dean that Stanford hire Neurodiverse Talent who “think differently” (deep-level Diversity) and who “look and sound different”. Related to this point, he recommended to Stanford that it have Neurodiverse Talent visible in the upper Management and Faculty ranks