OUT Panel #1: Health Tech Industry and the Queer Community
Join to learn about how tech leaders are changing the game and leverage health tech to provide better access for the Queer Community.
Out in Cornell Tech is the official student-run club of Cornell Tech. We’re inviting you to our inaugural intimate panel series with the following queer startups leaders who live in the intersection of health and tech:
- Kyle Waters (he/him) | Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Ash;
- Quinton Rasberry (he/him) | Co-Founder and CEO of Q Care+;
- Dr. Jack Bartel Psy.D. (he/him) | Licensed Psychologist Fl, MI, VA, and part of the Doctor on Demand Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee of Included Health; and
- Laura Vang (she/her) | Senior Product Manager – Communities of Included Health.
In this panel we will be discussing their journeys founders and/or key team member in companies catered to the health-related needs of the LGBT community.
- The challenges they faced as LGBTQ+ professionals in the tech space, especially in the health tech space;
- The various ways their health tech companies have been supporting and catering to the LGBTQ+ community;
- The future and upcoming trends in the health tech space;
- How every LGBTQ+ person can build their credentials and get discovered in the ever-changing landscape of the tech scene; and
- Other topics as well allow each of the guest to interact with our panelists.