Product Managers & UX Mini Series I: Prototyping for Product Managers (Boston Product Management Association)
Prototyping: should you completely outsource to design, become a sketch master or something in between?!
Join BPMA for an evening discussing how prototyping applies to how you and your team engage with customers, how it should shape how you collect feedback, how you shape your roadmap and how you can use it to find hidden opportunities
If you’re a new Product Manager looking to learn something new or an experienced Product Manager looking to level up your prototyping skills, you’ll find value here.
Next Day Take Aways:
– Common prototyping tools that you can use and how to get them
– The “just enough and no more” approach to mocking prototypes
– Know how to structure flows/mocks based on your desired goals
– Welcome, Intros & Overview | 5:30-5:45
– Presentation of methods, tactics and strategies for prototyping | 5:45-6:45
– Q&A | 6:45-7:00
– Optional peer networking | 7:00 +