#ProductCon Online: The Largest Product Management Conference
The largest Product Management conference series in the world.
Organized by Product School and structured around the hottest topics in Product Management, ProductCon takes place online four times per year, and gathers over 15,000 product professionals from all over the world. You’ll learn from inspirational Heads of Product, VPs and CPOs from tech giants such as Amazon, Facebook, Google Waze and more!
ProductCon is hosted online on the cutting-edge virtual event platform, Hopin. Recreating the look and feel of an in-person event without the hassle or travel, you’ll be able to watch presentations, access slides, interact with speakers, network with fellow attendees, and even collect goodies from the virtual booths.
Check out our latest conferences: Online 2021.
- 9:00 am – DJ Set
- 9:20 am – Networking
- 9:30 am – Welcome Address. Carlos Gonzalez de Villaumbrosia, Founder & CEO of Product School
- 9:35 am – The Importance of AI/ML in Product Management. Hans Ku, former CPO at TikTok
- 9:55 am – Building Resilience as a Product Manager. Rachael Larsen, VP of Product, Education at Product School
- 10:15 am – How to Build a Robust Product Roadmap. Amit Khanna, VP of Product at Salesforce
- 10:25 am – Expo Hall
- 10:40 am – The Future of Product Management. Carlos Gonzalez de Villaumbrosia, Founder & CEO of Product School
- 11:55 am – Panel Discussion: Building a New Tech Stack vs. Sticking to What You Know
Moderator: Tara King-Hughes, Sr Director of Product at Strava
- 11:25 am – Aligning Product & Customer Success Teams to Fuel Growth. Denise Stokowski, Group VP of Platform & Products, Mickey Alon, Founder & CTO, Christine Friscic, Director of Product Marketing at Gainsight