RECcon21 (real estate tech conference)
Join the RealEstateCore team, users, and friends to learn how you can use RealEstateCore to secure your IT investments while evolving your future solution for your smart buildings.
This 3-hour session provides the insights, information, and resources you need to understand and start using RealEstateCore.
1. Introduction and presentation of the studio panelists
– James McHale, Managing Director at Memoori (moderator)
– Erik Wallin, Chairman of the RealEstateCore Consortium and CEO of Idun Real Estate Solutions
– Karl Hammar, Head of Department of Computing at Jönköping University
2. What is RealEstateCore and why is it needed
– Erik Wallin, Chairman of the RealEstateCore Consortium
3. Hello domains, goodbye industries: How Microsoft leverages RealEstateCore to accelerate time to market, enhance interoperability and extensibility of your smart building solutions.
– Bert van Hoof, Partner, GPM – Azure IoT at Microsoft
4. Getting Started with RealEstateCore
– Karl Hammar, Jönköping University
5. Using RealEstateCore for the Smartest Building in the World 2021 – What do millennials expect from working life
– Anders Stenbäck, VP Offering and Services at YIT – Urban developer and Building company
6. How RealEstateCore enables automation of LEED-certification
– David Witek, COO ARC / US Green Building Council
7. Conceptualization of AI into Indoor Climate as a Service based on RealEstateCore
– David Hälleberg, Energy researcher, Akademiska Hus
You will learn:
– What problem RealEstateCore solves
– How to implement RealEstateCore
– Experiences from property owners and App developers from their usage of RealEstateCore