REIMAGINE | 3 Days Crypto & Blockchain Conference (hosted by MouseBelt Blockchain Accelerator)
The #1 Virtual Crypto & Blockchain covering news and updates on NFTs, DAOs and El Salvador’s Bitcoin Adoption
In the latest edition of the REIMAGINE virtual conference, we’ve extended the conference over 3 days with each day focused on a specific topic! Starting on Nov. 17, the conference begins with a focus on NFTs: why they matter, how to weather the market cycle and much more!
On Nov. 18, the focus of the conference shifts to Decentralized Autonomous Organizations, or “DAOs”, including the various ins-and-outs, the different types, and what they provide to the greater crypto community. The final day of the conference, Nov. 19, is all about El Slavador’s recent hallmark adoption of Bitcoin as a legal tender in the small Central American country.
Top Guest Speakers Include:
- Liz Mathew Executive Director at ConsenSys
- Mark Yusko Co-founder and Partner at Morgan Creek Capital Management
- Alexei Falin CEO and Co-Founder of Rarible
- David Mazières Co-founder and Chief Scientist of Stellar
- Bill Barhydt CEO and Co-Founder of Abra Global
- Asiff Hirji President of Figure
- Dominic Williams Chief Scientist and Founder at The Dfinity Foundation
- Nicolas Cary Co-Founder & Vice Chairman at Blockchain.com
- Derek Lau Game Director (Guild of Guardians) at Immutable
- Jeff Mei Director of Strategy at Huobi Group
- Adam Jackson Co-Founder of Braintrust Network
- Paul Brody EY Global Blockchain Leader
Plus many more!
We will be streaming on Facebook, YouTube and Twitch and starting Thursday, November 17th, 18th and 19th at 12:00PM PST. Check out the links here: