TED Circles: Exploring Data From Outer Space
This is an open conversation about the data we bring back from the outer space. Cost: Free
Note: this session is limited to 25 attendees and will be NOT recorded. Zoom link will be emailed.
TED Circles’ Nov 2021 theme was “Exploration”. We live in the space age. We bring back lots of data when we send technology into the outer space and begin visiting it ourselves. Let’s meet and discuss:
- What data do we bring back from the outer space?
- What innovations can come from this data?
- Who should own/ manage the data from outer space?
For additional inspiration before we meet:
- TED Talk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wVEM_MTJj4
- HBR: https://hbr.org/podcast/2019/05/understanding-the-space-economy
- Gunjan Syal – Founder & Chief Strategy Advisor at GoEmerald. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan