The Power Future: New Battery Technology for Electric Vehicles
Electric Vehicles: Batteries or Fuel cells
Today’s battery technology is lagging behind adjacent technological advances, with most devices using lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries that bring with them a host of concerns. This webinar will explore how current challenges can be overcome through the application of advances in new materials, and what the future of battery technology might hold for building a better, greener, and fully interconnected world.
In this event, AAIA invites renowned innovator to give you a blueprint of innovation trend in electric vehicle and new batteries.
Dr. Zhongwei Chen
- Canada Research Chair (CRC-Tier 1) Professor in Advanced Materials for Clean Energy, University of Waterloo
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada
- Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Engineering
Topics of discussion include:
- The challenges and the most recent technical progress on batteries and fuel cells
- The emerging electric vehicles with the greatest potential to succeed in commercial applications
- Future prospects about batteries and fuel cells
- Next generation 3D solid-state battery
Sean Xiao-He Zhang, J.D., Ph.D · Partner, Lawyer, Patent and Trademark Agent at Dale & Lessmann LLP
- Researchers and students
Saturday, November 20, 2021 (North America)
9:00 – 10:30 pm EST
7:00 – 8:30 pm MST
6:00 – 7:30 pm PST
Online event. The event link will be available 24 hours before event starts.
This event will be delivered in Mandarin.
*This is a free webinar but preregistration is required. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding registration
AAIA (www.aaiatech.org) is a non-profit organization committed to the growth of entrepreneurs around the globe. Since 2020, AAIA has been inspiring entrepreneurs through connections and collaborative learning. With a global network of industry leaders, professionals, and ecosystem builders, AAIA provides streamlined support to help entrepreneurs achieve their full potential. Our mission is to foster an innovation ecosystem where like-minded entrepreneurs can grow together.