Trends and Challenges in Supply Chains in Asia
Many companies have identified the supply chain management process as an area of opportunity to add value. Register now to get more insights
Businesses today are defined by their supply chains, a source of competitive advantage if managed effectively. Asia plays an important region to many supply chains, be it operation, manufacturing, sourcing or distribution.
The pandemic has also caused businesses to keep looking out on necessary trends to overcome unexpected challenges that have caused severe disruption to global economic activity, including the supply chain industry.
In this webinar, Max Ee will be highlighting some crucial trends, opportunities, challenges and economic outlook on supply chains in Asia.
🖥 Zoom Link:
👥 WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Individuals who are interested in finding out more about supply chains in Asia
– Businesses who wish to optimise and align their supply chains in Asia
– Businesses who want to seek opportunities to recover or to stabilise their supply chain operations
– Businesses who want to find out how to manage demand-side shocks
– Businesses who want to know what are the forecasted challenges that may arise
🧠 WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
1. What are the rising trends in Supply Chains in Asia
2. What are the challenges to look out for companies looking to move supply chain operations within, into or away from the Asia region
3. Factors to be considered when evaluating supply chains in Asia for post-pandemic
About Max Ee:
Max Ee is an international supply chain specialist based in Singapore. He is the Founder of SCMi Group LLP and has consulted for World Bank, Asian Development Bank, USAID and International Trade Centre on transport and logistics. Max serves as the Deputy Chairperson for Human Resource Development Committee in the Logistics Academy, the training arm of Singapore Logistics Association. He is the Advisor to the CAREC Federation of Carriers and Forwarders Association, which focuses on Central Asia.