Virtual Event | Preventing the Next Supply Chain Disruption
Please join Hudson Institute Senior Fellows Bryan Clark and Dan Patt, Lieutenant General Duane A. Gamble, Interos CEO Jennifer Bisceglie, and AT&T Director of Logistics and Global Supply Chain Dennis Hodgkins for a discussion on the challenges facing commercial and military supply chains and strategies to improve resilience. The current pandemic-related disruptions to the delivery of a range of products has highlighted the fragility of global supply chains that were optimized through years of uninterrupted shipping and just-in-time ordering. Yet even after production processes stabilize, fragility will remain in many supply chains that commercial enterprises and military services depend on to sustain the U.S. economy and national security.
This event will premier here live at 12:00 p.m. EDT, Monday, November 15.
Our panel of experts will discuss how the Pentagon and the private sector are dealing with the current crisis and what can be done to prevent future disruptions. Please join us for this timely discussion.
- Dennis Hodgkins, Director of Logistics and Global Supply Chain, AT&T
- Jennifer Bisceglie, Chief Executive Officer, Interos
- Lieutenant General Duane A. Gamble, U.S. Army, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4
- Dan Patt, Senior Fellow, Center for Defense Concepts and Technology, Hudson Institute
- Bryan Clark, Senior Fellow and Director, Center for Defense Concepts and Technology, Hudson Institute