WICT Carolina’s Tech It Out: Changing the Way We Do Business – The New Norm
Join WICT Carolinas for Tech It Out – Changing the Way We Do Business: The New Norm
Our chapter is proud to host this year’s event with knowledgeable speakers and panelists, interactive activities and networking opportunities to help you develop strategies for using technology to amplify your impact and growth.
TIO is open to all WICT members and non-members.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and feedback from our members, WICT Carolinas has chosen to make the 2021 Tech It Out event VIRTUAL.
Same programming, different format. Your health and safety is our top priority.
Speakers and panelists include:
• Claire Evans, Author of Broadband the Untold Story
• Gretchen Kelly, VP of IT Enterprise Communication & ERP/HR Systems at Charter Communications
• John Roos, EVP of Corporate Communication and Research at INSP, LLC
• Alex Willig, Director of Performance Media at Horizon Media
• Jenna Enoch: Morning News Anchor, Spectrum News 1, Charlotte (Charlotte location)
• Caroline Blair: Morning News Anchor, Spectrum News 1, Raleigh (Raleigh location)
Single ticket prices for this year’s TIO event are as follows:
• Virtual Ticket $10
Link for event will be emailed to the email address you provide in your registration.