WIRED Magazine Security 2021 Conference
WIRED Security explores the top priorities for security experts to protect the digital and physical future of business.
WIRED Security will take place on October 13 as a one-episode virtual conference.
WIRED Security will bring together security experts to uncover the latest innovations, trends and threats in enterprise defence, international intelligence and cybersecurity.
Hear how companies are tapping into the hacker mindset, using AI for predictive purposes and experimenting with approaches in cybersecurity technology to protect their infrastructure and data.
- Kimberly Goody, Director, Cyber Crime Analysis, Mandiant
- Kurtis Minder, CEO & Co-founder, GroupSense
- Jacqueline Koven, Head of Cyber Threat Intelligence, Chainalysis
- Dominic Chan, Director, National Digital Identity, GovTech Singapore
- Eleni Sharp, Executive Product Manager, BBC R&D
- Andrew Yen, CEO, Proton Mail
View the agenda and speaker line-up at wired.uk/security
Email the WIRED Events Team: email@example.com
Subscribe for WIRED Events Updates: